Friday 9 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

So, this is the first year that I even thought about making my New Year's resolutions. And I thought, why not? Setting goals and actually sticking to them is great for making priorities or just to find ways to improve your life. And those resolutions don't have to be hard or unpleasant like losing weight.  Think of the happy feeling you'll have when you tick off something. :) My teacher once said that setting small goals, well more like to-do lists each days is very helpful. I couldn't agree more. But always put on the list things that you're completely sure you'll manage to get done, so if you do even a little more, you're even more satisfied.Since this is the first time I'm doing this, why not share it with you guys. So next December we can all see how successful I'll actually be (not very probably, haha). Bur I promise to try my best. So, here they're:
- Being more social and not just on Internet haha ;) This means hanging out with my friends outside school more, going to cinema, shopping...I'll have to ask my buds if I accomplished that.
- Spending less time on social medias for sure. I spend waaay too much time, when I could actually be doing something creative and useful. Especially during holidays, when I have school I don't even have time for anything, really.
- Be less stressed and worry less about school grades. Like all perfectionist I care too much about grades which of course have to be perfect like everything I start doing, which is wrong! I have to tell this to myself more often! And stress really impacts my health, so that's a must, new year's resolution or not.
-  Post on this blog regularly. This one of my priorities as well, because I really want something in my life that I actually like and have fun creating. I am not a talented singer or painter, but I can write (at least I hope so haha). If I get a few readers along, even better. :)
- Be less egoistic. I mean it. I should listen to people around me
more, because no matter the fact that they have to adapt because of my disease, I could make it less just about me. I guess we're all a little bit egoistic, which is OK, because you have to put yourself first sometimes as well, but not as much as I do.

This is all. I know it's not much, but don't forget, you don't have to write a whole page. Really put on things that you think you can actually make happen. I hope I'll be able to tick off most of this resolutions. Let me know what are your resolutions for 2015! :) Thank you for reading!
                                                                            xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider this my own virtual teashop where you can share your thoughts with me. I would love to know what you think. :)